Welcome to balletmore!
a dancer-focused, non-competitive environment with professionals committed to quality training and progressive injury prevention.
2-3 Year Old Class beginning in January 2017
Every Thursday, starting January 5th from 10-10:30 am, balletmore is offering a $5 drop-in dance class for children ages 2-3. This class invites children into a magical space to move and create, using elements from creative movement, ballet, and pre-school prance and play. No shoes are necessary, just clothing conducive for movement. **Pre-registration is required, so sign up today under our registration tab! Due to limited space, balletmore will accept dancers for class every Wednesday before 6pm. Don't wait, to expose your young mover to our fun studio classes.
Adult Ballet Workshop
NEW adult ballet workshop! In this 8-week workshop, you will learn the basics of ballet, helping you increase your strength, flexibility, and mental engagement in an upbeat, creative environment. This is a $99 special, with no $25 registration fee. Class is held on Monday 7:30-8:30 pm from October 3-November 24 (no class on Halloween). Refer a friend and receive a 30 minute private ballet sculpting session.
Student Two Month Trial
New to the dance world or to balletmore? Not sure if you're ready to commit to a full year of dance? balletmore desires for all dancers and families to feel certain, so we are offering a special "new student" two month trial term. For more details on this offer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What makes classes at balletmore unique?
- We are a dancer focused studio. All dancers in our school receive one-on-one instruction. At balletmore, the individual is embraced.
- Our studio environment is encouraging, nurturing, and pro-active, for serious students, as well as recreational dancers.
- Our students are taught to align their body for correct placement, using the proper muscles.
- We value quality over quantity. Our small classes provide hands-on corrections that are student focused & individual to each body type.
- We are a non-competitive studio providing performances without the high costume fees.
- Our studio is free of injuries due to NOT forcing turn-out, placement, & extensions.
- Our instructors are consistent for your dancer to progress.
- Our instructors are professionals, with years of national and international training in the dance community.
- If you are parent of a dancer who is ready to jump-start their daughter or son's training, but not sure where to go for dance instruction in Grand Rapids...checkout our "About" page.