Welcome to balletmore!
a dancer-focused, non-competitive environment with professionals committed to quality training and progressive injury prevention.
2-3 Year Old Class
Every Thursday, starting January 5th from 10-10:30 am, balletmore is offering a $5 drop-in dance class for children ages 2-3. This class invites children into a magical space to move and create, using elements from creative movement, ballet, and pre-school prance and play. No shoes are necessary, just clothing conducive for movement, socks or ballet slippers. **Pre-registration is required, so sign up today, & specify your class date, under our registration tab! Due to limited space, we appreciate dancers to be registered prior to class. Don't wait, to expose your young mover to our fun studio classes!
Adult Ballet Workshop
NEW adult ballet workshop! In this 8-week workshop, you will learn the basics of ballet, helping you increase your strength, flexibility, and mental engagement in an upbeat, creative environment. This is a $99 special, with no $25 registration fee. Class is held on Tuesday 7-8pm from Jan. 24-March 21st. Refer a friend and receive a 30 minute private ballet sculpting session! Explore the world of ballet today....or re-awaken your love of ballet and joy of movement.
What makes classes at balletmore unique?
- We are a dancer focused studio. All dancers in our school receive one-on-one instruction. At balletmore, the individual is embraced.
- Our studio environment is encouraging, nurturing, and pro-active, for serious students, as well as recreational dancers.
- Our students are taught to align their body for correct placement, using the proper muscles.
- We value quality over quantity. Our small classes provide hands-on corrections that are student focused & individual to each body type.
- We are a non-competitive studio providing performances without the high costume fees.
- Our studio is free of injuries due to NOT forcing turn-out, placement, & extensions.
- Our instructors are consistent for your dancer to progress.
- Our instructors are professionals, with years of national and international training in the dance community.
- If you are parent of a dancer who is ready to jump-start their daughter or son's training, but not sure where to go for dance instruction in Grand Rapids...checkout our "About" page.