What makes classes at balletmore unique?
- Our goal is to educate, inspire, and lift the next generation of dancers.
- Our studio environment is encouraging, nurturing, and pro-active, for serious students, as well as recreational dancers.
- Our students are taught to align their body for correct placement, using the proper muscles.
- We value quality over quantity. Our small classes provide hands-on corrections that are student focused & individual to each body type.
- We are a non-competitive studio providing performances without the high costume fees.
- Our studio is free of injuries due to NOT forcing turn-out, placement, & extensions.
- Our instructors are consistent for your dancer to progress.
- Our instructors are professionals, with years of national and international training in the dance community.
Buy tickets now for May Dance Project!
The May Dance Project is our spring show, were we invite family and friends to come and see the work of their dancers!