Welcome to balletmore!
a dancer-focused, non-competitive environment with professionals committed to quality training and progressive injury prevention.
2-3 Year Old Drop-In Class
On Thursday, October 27 from 10-10:30 am, Balletmore is offering a $5 drop-in dance class for children ages 2-3. This class invites children into a magical space to move and create, using elements from ballet, hip hop, social dances, and Zumba. No shoes are necessary, just clothing conducive for movement. Pre-registration is required, so sign up today under our registration tab! Balletmore is accepting dancers until Wednesday, October 26th.
Adult Ballet Workshop
NEW adult ballet workshop! In this 8-week workshop, you will learn the basics of ballet, helping you increase your strength, flexibility, and mental engagement in an upbeat, creative environment. This is a $99 special, with no $25 registration fee. Class is held on Monday 7:30-8:30 pm from October 3-November 24 (no class on Halloween). Refer a friend and receive a 30 minute private ballet sculpting session.
Student Two Month Trial
New to the dance world or to balletmore? Not sure if you're ready to commit to a full year of dance? balletmore desires for all dancers and families to feel certain, so we are offering a special "new student" two month trial term. If you sign up for this trial before September 12, our regular $25 registration fee will be waived. For more details on this offer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What makes classes at balletmore unique?
- We are a dancer focused studio. All dancers in our school receive one-on-one instruction. At balletmore, the individual is embraced.
- Our studio environment is encouraging, nurturing, and pro-active, for serious students, as well as recreational dancers.
- Our students are taught to align their body for correct placement, using the proper muscles.
- We value quality over quantity. Our small classes provide hands-on corrections that are student focused & individual to each body type.
- We are a non-competitive studio providing performances without the high costume fees.
- Our studio is free of injuries due to NOT forcing turn-out, placement, & extensions.
- Our instructors are consistent for your dancer to progress.
- Our instructors are professionals, with years of national and international training in the dance community.
- If you are parent of a dancer who is ready to jump-start their daughter or son's training, but not sure where to go for dance instruction in Grand Rapids...checkout our "About" page.