Welcome to balletmore!
a dancer-focused, non-competitive environment with professionals committed to quality training and progressive injury prevention.
New Student Two Month Trial
New to the dance world or to balletmore? Not sure if you're ready to commit to a full year of dance? balletmore desires for all dancers and families to feel certain, so we are offering a special "new student" two month trial term. If you sign up for this trial before September 12, our regular $25 registration fee will be waived. For more details on this offer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Desiring to work one-on-one with a balletmore instructor for free?
If you are a returning student and have a friend who is interested in taking dance classes, encourage them to register. With their registration, you will receive a 30 minute private dance lesson. A $35 value free of charge. We can't wait to see you in class next week!
Ensemble Audition for our 2016-17 season will be held Saturday October 1st at 10-11:30 a.m. for "The Lost Toyshop," a premiere ballet. Check out the ensemble page under the about section for more info. Rehearsals will begin October 19th!
What makes classes at balletmore unique?
- We are a dancer focused studio. All dancers in our school receive one-on-one instruction. At balletmore, the individual is embraced.
- Our studio environment is encouraging, nurturing, and pro-active, for serious students, as well as recreational dancers.
- Our students are taught to align their body for correct placement, using the proper muscles.
- We value quality over quantity. Our small classes provide hands-on corrections that are student focused & individual to each body type.
- We are a non-competitive studio providing performances without the high costume fees.
- Our studio is free of injuries due to NOT forcing turn-out, placement, & extensions.
- Our instructors are consistent for your dancer to progress.
- Our instructors are professionals, with years of national and international training in the dance community.
- If you are parent of a dancer who is ready to jump-start their daughter or son's training, but not sure where to go for dance instruction in Grand Rapids...checkout our "About" page.