We believe that a well-rounded and balanced curriculum of ballet technique and diverse styles of dance help to shape each dancer. To be adequately prepared for a professional career or attend classes in a professional setting, dancers need exposure to ALL the schools of classical ballet (Soviet, French, Italian, Balanchine/American, English, or Danish) to meet the technical demands of the art. It is no longer sufficient to have been trained exclusively within one school. The balletmore faculty utilizes unique, strength-building aspects of each school and integrates a blending of styles within the studio classes. Our studio follows an American Technique of training.
- Progressive Ballet (using injury-prevention exercises for athletes)
- BTT (Ballet/Tap/Tumbling)
- Tap & Musical Theater
- Adult Ballet
- Ensemble (dancers seeking performance opportunity)
- Studio Rental Available!
- Private Lessons
- Semi-Private Lessons
- Choreography (Auditions/Performances/Weddings)
- Grand Prix Training
- Individual Lessons Offered In All Genres
Ensemble (rehearsal & class requirements )
- Winter Ballet
- Spring Performance