DESIGN/MARKETING - CONTENT CREATION
The role of design & marketing focuses on the five following areas:
- Instagram & Facebook (2 hours/week)
- Website Updating & Design (2 hours/week)
- Content Creation - Brochures, business cards, etc. (30 min/week)
- Photography (30 min/week)
The general responsibilities include:
- Instagram & Facebook planning, with a goal of 5 minimum posts weekly
- Making Facebook events: Ensemble Auditions (June, August, & January), Shows (Nutcracker & Spring Showcase), Want to Dance on Pointe?, August Open House, Summer Intensive, Dance Exploration Camp, Boot Camps (Ballet Boot Camps #1 & #2, Lyrical Jazz Boot Camp)
- Designing the Nutcracker & Spring Show programs (with information from the admin)
- Designing monthly updates, uploading on announcement page, & sending to the admin to email out to families
- Reviewing/updating the website weekly: updating events, dates (calendar!), schedule, photo albums, and other information as needed. Ensuring all buttons and links are clickable and are heading to the correct information.
- Documenting/photographing the happenings at the studio and translating them into meaningful marketing material.
Below, you will find a breakdown of CONTENT CREATION, with the average allotment of time you should give on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis.
(30 minutes of work/week)
Below is a list of paper marketing that needs to be completed each year:
SUMMER/FALL/WINTER POST CARDS
Design with event title, dates, and what age the event is for with a one sentence write up for each event. * Have each seasonal flyer printed 3 mo. prior to season beginning.
Nutcracker & Spring Show Post Cards
Design one per semester, & order 3 months before show.
FLYER OR TRI-FOLD
Design one per year, information based off of the Sept-May website tab, no dates so it can be used after the season is over.
Business Cards & Two Month Trial Cards
Already designed. Update information & order as needed.